Value Added Programs
No university curriculum can adequately cover all areas of importance or relevance. It is important for higher education institutions to supplement the curriculum to make students better prepared to meet industry demands as well as develop their own interests and aptitudes. Our college offers a wide variety of short term certificate courses which are conducted after class hours or during semester breaks. These courses are conducted by professionals and industry experts and help students stand apart from the rest in the job market by adding further value to their resume.
Objectives of Value Added Programmes
The Value Added Education Courses aim to
- Provide additional learner centric graded skill oriented technical training
- Improving the employability skills of students.
- Provide students an understanding of the expectations of industry.
- Bridge the skill gaps and make students industry ready.
- Provide an opportunity to students to develop inter-disciplinary skills.
List of Courses Offered
|S.NO||COURSE NAME||CONTACT HOURS|
|1||Biomedical waste management||20|
|3||Basics of Hospital Management||20|
|4||Basic life support & common emergency support||20|
|5||Social work and criminal justice system||45|
|6||Basic Course in Entreprenerurship||25|
|9||Basic & trauma life support||20|
|10||First aid management & splinting techniques||20|
All the courses are duly certified by Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation,Deemed to be University,Salem