PLACEMENT AND TRAINING CELL
Considering the large number of students pursuing more than 25 different courses the Placement Cell has been a good initiative by the Institution to provide better training and placement possibilities for students .The Placement Cell plays a crucial role in locating job opportunities for Under Graduates and Post Graduates passing out from the college by keeping in touch with reputed firms and industrial establishments. The Placement Cell operates round the year to facilitate contacts between companies and graduates. The number of students placed through the campus interviews is continuously rising. Many reputed companies and organisations have done campus interviews and many of our students have been placed through them.
- To enhance the employability skills among the students to meet out the corporate expectations.
- To improve the industry – institute relationships
- To enhance the student’s interest towards the entrepreneurship and business strategies.
- To provide 100% placement in reputed Hospitals/Industries in both India and Abroad.
- To provide equal employment opportunities for all the students.
- To manage Centralized Placement activities for all courses.
- To organize campus recruitment for the students with industries and various organizations of repute from all over India.
- To prepare students for campus recruitment by arranging training in Aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- To promote career counselling by organizing guest speakers by senior corporate personnel and most importantly by the immediately placed senior students.
- To enter into tie-up arrangements with Industries & Corporates of repute for Campus recruitment
|S.NO||YEAR||AREA TO BE TRAINED|
|1||I||Soft skill training
Personality Development program
|2||II||Department specific Value added courses
Entrepreneurship Development and Business Strategies
|3||III||Foreign Language Courses
Mock Interview and assessment
PLACEMENT CELL TEAM
(For the year 2022-2023)
|S.No||Name||Role||Ph. No||Mail ID|