B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology
- The graduates will have knowledge in Good Laboratory practices required for establishing medical laboratories.
- The graduates will be able to function efficiently, confidently and safely in clinical laboratory settings including high-pressure hospital environments.
- The graduates will be capable of ethical handling of social issues associated with laboratory and healthcare.
- The graduates will have updated knowledge of research trends in health care.
- The graduates will be able to work and communicate effectively in inter-disciplinary environment, either independently or in a team and demonstrate significant leadership qualities.
- The graduates will engage in life-long learning and professional development through continuing education by postgraduate programs and doctoral level studies.
- The graduates of this program will develop an innovative knowledge in their relevant technology.